Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who Am I?

So who am I? Well, I am an average person just like you! I'm married and I have two beautiful kiddos(3 years and 7 months). I have the best hubby anyone could ask for. I am the "misfit" in a house full of red heads. I work part time and stay home with the kiddos during the week. I'm going to school to become a high school math teacher(side note....the 314 in my URL stands for pi...yes pi.....the mathematical constant....I am a nerd, what can I say?). I am a woman who feels pressured by society to look a certain way. You can't go to the grocery store without seeing the latest "fad" diet and how so and so lost 50 lbs in a week(well I'm exaggerating, but you get the point). My goal is to be HEALTHY! I want my kids to grow up and lead healthy lives! I know I'm not alone on this journey, and I hope you'll join me, motivate me, and keep me accountable. I'd love to do the same for you!


Tell me what your FAVORITE work out song is in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment