Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chow Confessions...Day 2

Today was a pretty good day!  It was a VERY busy day at work...I was running around like a mad woman half the day.  But, I got a lot of things achcomplished!  It's been day 2 without a real pop(I had a diet pop yesterday...and NO pop today!) and I'm doing good.  No real caffeine headache today or extreme exhaustion!    Here's what I chowed down on today:


For the record, my intentions for breakfast this morning were a bowl of oatmeal and half a banana...but once again I was running late (if you haven't figured it out yet...I am in no way a morning person).  I ate a peach instead.  So the plan tomorrow....I'm going to BRING the oatmeal with me and fix it at work.  No excuses!

1 point

Lunch

Chef Art made baked penne with a roll.  I had a very small portion of that and the peaches out of peach cobbler(see a pattern here?).  It was really yummy!  I kind of had to guesstimate points for this one...and I'm thinking around 7 points!

Dinner

Tuna with 2 Tsp of mayonaise and 1 piece of bread
Glass of Milk
Peach

7 points
Snack:
Mini Almond Joy (yum!)
2 points

Total points for the day: 17



Not too shabby.  I'm going to eat a small bowl of Cheerios(2.5 points) to get more points in.  On Weight Watchers going below your points is not a good thing.  I'm supposed to consume 23 points....and I'm actually having a hard time doing it!


What is your FAVORITE form of exercise??? Do tell in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment