Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

For Real....

Alright...I am FOR REAL this time. I am "pounding down" to the beach....Myrtle Beach that is. Two kids and a lot of junk food later...I am at an uncomfortable weight of 161. Ugh...there I said it! I was always very active when I was younger and never worried about my weight...well after I got married I started some very poor eating habits and exercise was a thing of the past. I hate the way I look and feel....but I can change it! I know I drive my husband CRAZY with all my "weight worries." Of course he thinks I look fine. So what is my goal? 25lbs in 6 weeks! Crazy? Maybe. Doable? ABSOLUTELY! So what is the plan? Weight Watchers and exercise...jogging! I have had success with Weight Watchers in the past...if it ain't broke...don't fix it. I'm sure you are thinking....why the blog? Well, I need SOMEONE to hold me accountable and I like to write. So I hope you join me in my journey to "pound down" to the beach. And I DO have a goal swimsuit....here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment