Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Husband Sabotage?


So not a good food day.  

Started the day off with the hubby bringing me a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from McDonalds (12 points) and a large orange juice (3 points).  So 15 points...just for breakfast.



Lunch was better.  Chicken pot pie for lunch!  I only ate a SMALL portion...yay!
5 points


Dinner was okay too!  I had penne pasta, lots of broccoli, and chicken with alfredo sauce.  It was 7 points and I broke down and had an Ale 8(2 points)  The hubby is currently making blueberry strudel...I think I will pass on this!




So total I had 29 points today.  7 more than I am alloted BUT I do have 35 "flex" points through weight watchers for the week.  I will do better tomorrow.  I have a plan for tomorrow...a meal plan that is!  This is what I need to ensure my success!  I will share my plan with you tomorrow!!!


So what do you think?  Do you think that the hubby is trying to sabotage my diet....Mickey D's biscuit and blueberry strudel?  I think so!

Work was SOOOO busy!  I don't normally work during the week...but they needed me today and they will need me tomorrow as well.  I barely had a chance to THINK today at work.  SHEW...11 hour shifts blow!  I am WORN out!


It was SO nice to come home to my kiddos.  Check out our cute family picture! They are what I live for!  Thought you might enjoy seeing a little part of my life! :)

I am looking forward to my weigh in this week!  I hope to have lost AT LEAST 5 lbs this week.  Tomorrow morning I am going to take my first jog  Wish me luck!
Well...it is late and "The Time Traveler's Wife" is calling my name!  Night folks!


Do you ever feel like your significant other is trying to sabotage you when you go on a diet? Does it seem like those sweet treats just start popping up out of nowhere once you have committed to a diet? Do tell in the comments! I LOVE comments! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment