Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chow confessions....what I ate today!


Ah food.....how I love you so! I'm trying to do better about my food choices AND portion control. I have the sweetest tooth ever....I love ANYTHING sweet(cookies, cake, soda, brownies). This is my BIGGEST weakness and we ALWAYS seem to have something like that around the house. I'm going to fight sweets and WIN!

Breakfast:


A Banana(2pts) (okay..so not the MOST satisfying breakfast, but I was running late. I'll plan better tomorrow!)


Lunch:




Salad with Italian dressing(I used the dipping fork technique...didn't even use 2 TBLS)
Roll
Tiny piece of butterscotch cake

Total: 4 points


Dinner:
A bowl of Cheerios with banana (you will learn that I LOVE cereal..a little more than the average person lol)

4 points

Okay....so that means I only at 10 points today.....I think I'm going to eat something else for dinner because I am supposed to be at 23 points. I'm going to go heat up some meat loaf.

I find that when I'm at work I really don't eat that much. There isn't food in the kitchen all day..like there is at my house. I usually end up under eating when I'm at work and then coming home and pigging out. Not tonight....I'm going to have a good night!!! I need to start bringing small snacks to work with me so I don't end up in this same predicament!

Overall, today wasn't so bad. I wasn't ever really hungry....but I was having some awful caffeine headaches so I broke down and had a diet Pepsi. I'm going to the grocery store sometime next week to get the items I need for my veggie sandwich! Yum!

P.S....check out this super adorable dress I got for my daughter to wear at the baby pageant next Sunday! She is going to have a matching bow and flip flops(will have bows that match the hair bow) courtesy of Bippity Bows!(Check out her page....she makes the cutest bows, flip flops, and hair bow holders).

Mud Pie Baby Eieio Black and White Gingham Bubble Dress, Cow, 0 - ...

How do you keep yourself from pigging out when you get home from work?  Do tell in the comments!(You can remain anonymous ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment