Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Before Pictures

So, I actually decided to do some "selfie" before pictures.  I have never really enjoyed doing before/after pictures before.  But, for once, I actually don't feel terrible about myself in these photos. I definitely need to drop some weight, but I'm off to a good start.

Start weight 156lbs


I could only work out for about 30 minutes today.  I worked on my legs today.  Ran a little(almost made it through the entire "Material Girl" song), walked some, and did 50% of the leg machines there.  I am taking the day off tomorrow because I was on my feet serving tables 13 hours today.  This momma needs a little break!  Tomorrow is my day off from the gym, but I'll still be getting in some cardio at work.  

I am trying to find a gym buddy.  I feel like I push myself harder if I have someone else there.  The search continues....

As far as what I "grubbed" on today.....had a Cornbread Salad with a little Balsamic Vinagarette around 11:30...and didn't get a chance to eat again until 12 tonight.  And I'll be honest....I may have had some Taco Bell.  Not the BEST choice....but the easiest.  The hubs and I are going to start cranking out a diet plan, which will help. 

 I hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment